We often get callers who are unsure of what information to have ready when they decide to contact us. A few questions that your contractor will likely ask you:
- How old is your roof?
- Do you have a flat roof or a pitched roof?
- Are you currently experiencing a leak or other problems?
- Are you considering having your roof repaired, or would you prefer to have it replaced?
- How tall is your building (in stories)?
- Will a ladder be needed to access your roof?
If you have difficulty answering any of the above, feel free to speak with a representative. Otherwise, with the answers to these questions in hand, you should be able to schedule an estimate appointment with ease and confidence.